Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 New Year

     Today is the first day of the new year so..... HAPPY NEW YEAR :). I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been super busy. But, I think I'm going to be posting more ( I hope ). Last night lots of people from Felton Bible Church got together and had a new years party it was pretty fun. We also got to pray in the new year. Today, my sister's friend came over and watched the Rose Parade with me and my family. After that, my family and I went and saw the movie Gulliver's Travels. It was super funny but it shouldn't be rated PG. Right now we're watching football and I don't know what we're doing after that.
     And if anyone wants to know I'm having my first basketball game on the 8th if you want to come. I'm on the 76ers.
     Once again have a happy new year.

1 comment: