Monday, January 2, 2012

Good News!

I just thought I should tell you guys that my first basketball game of the season is this Saturday, Jan. 7. Our team is the bobcats and this might not be the best team ever, but we can still WIN!! So if you like basketball and you want to help support my team to win, you should come.
If you can't come to that game but you want to come to a different game you can find my schedule on http://www.leaguelineup.com/schedules.asp?sid=748281530&url=vbleague&divisionid=359662&teamid=3866878
You can also find other teams, rosters, and different schedules for other kids if you want to explore and you know other kids playing basketball. This certain link goes straight to my schedule, but you can explore and search around the website.

Jordan out!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there cheering you on, win or lose!

    Waiting for you to sink that three-pointer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Freddy and I cannot make it, but we will be cheering you on in spirit from Rome! So you can have an international following!!!

    ReplyDelete