Friday, January 6, 2012

New Things

     Today My mom, sister, and I had to run some errands.We got to go to Big 5 and get me a new basketball, and to Jerry's Sports for some new basketball shoes. The basket ball even has it's own built in pump and the shoes are awesome. The shoes are high tops with the colors, black, white, and neon green!!! When we were done running errands we went to the original Betty's Burgers. It was my first time eating there. The food wasn't my favorite, but it was pretty good. Now I'm all ready for my first game tomorrow.

Remember to comment, follow my blog, follow my twitter(PoofyDoof), and subscribe to my youtube channel(JManK83).

Jordan out!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw his shoes...they're SWEET!
    Have a GREAT game tomorrow!
    GO Bobcats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete